Blog Archive

Brooks Ayers Wasn't Treated For Cancer, Facility Says

Brooks Ayers Wasn't Treated For Cancer, Facility Says, Brooks Ayers, who appeared on “Real Housewives of Orange County” and acclimated to date appearance brilliant Vicki Gunvalson, has claimed to accept been diagnosed with cancer.

But the hospital area he said he had undergone analysis says he was never a accommodating there. A agent for City of Hope in Duarte, California, said the ability "has not provided any blight analysis to anyone by the name of David Brooks Ayers," People reports. Ayers denies anytime cogent his ex he was dying. "I never told her that, actually not," he said.

Looks like Brooks Ayers may accept been artifice all of us.

A adumbrative for City of Hope medical centermost reveals to E! News alone that the Real Housewives of Orange County brilliant was never advised for blight at their facility. Ayers' adumbrative has beneath to comment.

In a sit-down account with E! News' Melanie Bromley endure week, Ayers came able to shut down any doubters about his blight diagnosis, traveling as far as presenting abstracts printed with the "City of Hope" logo to prove he was accepting treatments for the ache at their facility.

"These are the three bills that advertence the canicule I got my treatment," he explained to E!, administration a certificate that declared how one chemo analysis amount $33,000. "I'm not traveling to say I'm in remission. That's not traveling to be the case until my numbers accept normalized and that's the chat that was acclimated to me."

He continued, "I accept added tests advancing up in two months. I go aback every 90 days. I don't get a browse every 90 canicule but I get claret plan done every 90 days."

However, the hospital adumbrative confirms they accept never advised anyone by the name of "David Brooks Ayers" at their facilities.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Latest News. Blogger Templates Designed by OddThemes